- 170g ZENB Fusilli or Rotini Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 128g small cauliflower florets
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, soaked, rinsed
- 27g toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 125ml pasta cooking water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until shimmering. Add cauliflower; cook 4-6 min. until tender-crisp and florets begin to brown.
- Reduce heat to medium; add shallots, garlic, salt and pepper flakes. Cook 1-2 min. stirring constantly until shallots are translucent. Add pasta water, vinegar and capers; cook 3-4 min. until liquid comes to a boil. Stir in pasta and almonds. Remove pan from heat; add remaining ingredients. Mix gently until cheese is melted and well combined.6g chopped Italian parsley
Calories 270/8 oz.
Total Fat – 9.1 g
Carbohydrates 26 g
Protein 13 g