- Salted butter for greasing the mug
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of 1 % milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese 2 tablespoons finely minced ham
- 1 tablespoon finely diced green bell pepper
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Grease the inside of a microwave-safe 12 oz. mug with the butter. Add the eggs and milk, then beat with a fork until well combined.
- Stir in the cheese, ham, bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Microwave on medium high setting for 1 ½ minutes, then stir and microwave until the eggs are set, and additional 1 ½ minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Total Fat – 26.6 g
Carbohydrates 29.4 g
Protein 48.45 g